Monday, March 9, 2009

I know I promise to blog during one of the weekend in the previous post. Haha. I was too lazy to blog at that time but I still want things to be remembered on my blog. So I'm going to back track abit to things that happen N years ago and blog about it!

CNY 2009
CNY is the time where almost the whole 2 days are well spent together with my family members and relatives. We went around going to different people house to 拜年and of course not forgetting our all time favorites angbao. It has been a great time to meet up with all my relatives chatting about what happened around us for the past 1 year.

Photos for CNY 2009

With Mummy and Sister.

Lim Family.

Sentosa Flower 2009
I head down to the Sentosa Flower 2009 together with Chao Yuan, Hoong Eng and Dearest to look at all those flowers that they had prepared for the year 2009. The flowers they have this year isnt as nice as those they had for the past few years. Maybe it is due to economic declining so they decided to cut down the cost of it.

Photos for Sentosa Flower 2009

Color of this flower is very nice!

Super big cactus.



Hoong Eng and bright yellow flowers.

They made the rainbows just by flowers itself.

4 of us.

Dearest.

Ah Gen's 21st Birthday!
It's her 21st birthday celebration over at Costa Sand Pasir Ris on 7 Feb 2009. It's the 3rd 21st birthday celebration that I've been to. Every time I go to one 21st birthday celebration I would always want to turn 21st fast! But Gen told me that when the time really come, I wont not want it to come so fast! Going to Ah Gen also let me see people that I have not seen for a super long time like HanHan, Ms Su and blah blah. I hope Ah Gen really enjoyed that special day of hers!

Photos for Ah Gen 21st Birthday



Ms Su and Ah Gen. I miss hanging out with them.

HanHan and Kenny. I look super small size!!

HanHan, all time favourite cello/gehu partner.

Ah Gen's Birthday Cake.

CO peeps.

Happy Birthday Ah Gen!

Off to play games now! Chao Chao.

No comments: