Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Although I need to wake up very early for work but I'm neither sick of it nor counting down to the last day of work. I hope to earn as much money as possible for this holiday to support myself before the next holiday comes and also support my learning of driving license!

I went to book my BTT together with Daniel just before we went for the Mayflower Secondary exchange program last Tuesday. My BTT is on the 15 April 2009, I thought school is going to reopen on the 13 of April so I went to book my BTT on the 15 of April so I can head there after school. But for now, I would need to head there just on 15 of April to take my BTT! I seriously hope that I can get done with BTT, move on to FTT and get a driving license before my birthday this year!

I’m suddenly so sick of seeing myself in bangs everyday. I miss my old fringe.

No comments: