Saturday, January 3, 2009

Someone says that I didnt blog about him when I was blogging about my past year 2008 during my previous post. Well, I wanted him to be unique enough to have my 1st post of 2009 talking all about him.

For the past 1 year plus that we have been together it has been really a good time as there are a lot of happy moments compared to quarreling moments. Whenever I start to have crazy thoughts, he would always try to fulfill my craziness although sometimes he didnt but I know that he already make it hard enough to try to do some things to fulfill my crazy thoughts.

Sometimes I would start and think how my life would be now if both of us didnt get together. My life would not have been filled with so much laughter and silliness as compared. Thank you so much for being my soul-mates who always share with me all my burdens with I really can no longer take it. Always there to give me a kiss on the forehead, letting me feels that I'm really being well loved by someone who I love too. That's something that kept me going whenever I feel like giving up on anything.

Although sometimes I would nag at you over little things and the both of us would start mumbling over those little things but after awhile things would get better. You are the one who can read my mind at times and know what I want. (Although that's a little bit scary.) Giving me small little surprise just by guessing what I am thinking in mind of eating, that's something that brighten up my day. I really find it surprise when both of us send each other message at the same time unknowingly thinking that why the other person replied the message at such a fast speed. That's a special 心电感音that the 2 of us have!

I really hope that there are more years to come for the both of us.

Happy 2009 my dearest kwen!

No comments: