Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm finally done with my AIM project and submitted it during DDI class. It feels so relieve after submitting it, just like letting off a super heavy stone off your shoulder. Now I'm left with my OOAD mini project, NTP presentation, NTP report, common tests and major exams before I'm done with this sem.

I've always wanted to blog about my last Saturday spent, but I've spend my whole week with the AIM project. Actually it is suppose to be done earlier than Friday. But when Roxanne and Wendee came over and stayed on Monday night after night class and we wanted to chiong the AIM project, my whole laptop died on me once again. So I've got no choice but to bring my laptop down to my uncle at his office on Tuesday and get him to solve it for me. Installed the programs needed and start doing from Wednesday.

Well, last Saturday was a quite busy day for me. I head down to SRS together with Daniel in the morning to help out with the secondary 1 orientation. I was there more to play than help. Haha. Went around with Yik Loong's camera and took photo! His SLR is super duper goood! The feeling when I went back really make me feel like I’m back in secondary school life once again. Met up with those old teachers than I deeply missed and took photo with some of them. If only the IT show during September wont clash with Teachers' Day this year. ):

Photos for SRS Secondary 1 orientation.


Cellist.

David Ang!! He still can sweat alot.

Ms Ong.

When the orientation end, we went to have lunch and I went home to bathe and get things change while Yik Loong and Daniel came over to load those orientation photos into my laptop for me. Got things done and headed down to Jason Neo's house for his 21st birthday party. This is the 2nd 21st birthday that I've went. I got to see people that I didnt meet after a very long time. It’s a good time spending bonding with them once again, chatting about some old school life. What Jason's parents did for him really make me feel super touched especially when they gave him the golden key necklace.

Photos for Jason Neo's 21st Birthday.


Jason's super cute nephew.

Alumni.

Everyone present.

For this weekend, it is well-spent together with my boyfriend going around shopping for New Year clothes. On Saturday, we were just merely walking around bugis/city hall/suntec/marina and didnt notice that it was 8plus and we still didnt get any clothing for ourselves. Spend most of the time eating snacks/wondering into different shop. At the end of the day when we got to the van, both of us were like sitting and not wanting to move on the van. Both of our legs really tired. At least for Sunday both of us got 1 top each from AMK hub.

Off to try out the RAD lab test now. (I totally forget about the lab test tml till Rox ask me for those codes.)

No comments: