Sunday, January 25, 2009

The breathless week is finally over.

For the past 2 weeks, it has been so crazily doing projects and studying for tests. The 1st week was for AIM project and the 2nd week is for NTP report/presentation, RAD lab test, AIM lab test and DDI quiz. I hardly have anytime to have fun although I do slack in between studying and doing projects but that isnt fun. I'm left with OOAD project, common test and major exams. I cant wait for exams to end because I want holidays to come so I can work and get money.

CNY is coming in less than 24 hours time and I'm totally not excited at all. I'm really sick of getting new clothes for CNY. I went out shopping 4 times already and I only manage to get 1 top from AMK hub and another top from Far East. New Year clothes this year all look the same to me and they look like clothes that I've got for myself in between last year and this year. Whenever like 1 top the color they have for that color is just black/white. Bright color clothes this year all look super auntie.

Sy say she wants to visit chinatown later because she want to go down and try squeezing with people. She might sound crazy but she really makes me feel like heading down with her. Haha. Ok, this is random enough.

I really want to try out something crazy this year!

No comments: