Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh yes, It has been super long since I last update. I'm just a little lazy to update whenever I reach home after school. It is really super tiring after 1 whole day of school especially when you have to wake up at 6plus to go for 8am class.

I'm going to blog about Hui Jia(pt daughter) actual birthday celebration. Actually Zhen Yao wanted to celebrate it together with 2. But out of nowhere came 4 light bulbs (I should have really bought my light bulb out.) which is Kai Yi, Guo Wei, Dearest and I. We tagged along with the 2 of them to have dinner over at Suntec City and the 2 of them went to sit the Singapore Flyers. While the 2 of them went to sit flyers, the 4 of us went into a super mission to get a mango cake for Hui Jia. Like PT mother like PT daughter, she loves mango cake like I do. (:

Photos for Hui Jia's birthday celebration.


With the secret mission mango cake.

So sweet.

With the present Dearest and I gave to her.

Something out of the topic, I've log in to see my Marketplace project and I'm very happy with it. We didnt make any loss and we still make it up to the second place out of the whole market. Finally after so long, we see some results! Yay!

No comments: