Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's my PT Son-in-law (Zhen Yao) belated birthday celebration yesterday over at his house. I think it is really super heartwarming to know that his mum woke up early in the morning to go to NTUC and prepare food for the night. Start cooking from afternoon till evening and still have to do wash up after all the food are being consumed. That's how far a mother would go for her child!

My mother also did a mini birthday celebration for me this year. Although it is a very simple dinner with some of my girlfriends and dearest but it really take my mum the whole day to get things prepared. And I'm really very grateful for that. Aww, I'm super missing my parents right now the both of them are not in Singapore and I have to do everything myself. From washing clothes to washing bowls, I have to do it all by myself. This is getting a little bit out of point; I shall go back to Zhen Yao's belated birthday celebration.

We went over to his house at around 6plus together with the cake Hui Jia wanted us to buy to his house. Had dinner and went into the room for mahjong. When they wanted to cut the cake, Kai Yi came out with a stupid plan. The plan was to get Hui Jia to bring Zhen Yao out of the room when he is being blindfolded and bring him to the table. When Hui Jia release the blindfold, Zhen Yao will see nothing and then the cake come from the back. Hoho. It's a not bad idea, at least he's quite surprise I think. (:


Birthday Man.

With his mother, whose birthday is 1 day before his.

Guys.

Ladies. I look super 水肿.

So sweet.

Because of his wonderful plan, Zhen Yao rewarded him with this piece of cake.

I think I'm going to fall sick any moments. My throat hurts alot now. It must be those shooters that cause all these. ):

No comments: