Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Friday tomorrow which means school starts at 12noon and ends at 6pm. It’s the pros and cons of starting school at a later timing. Dinner with Groupie tomorrow night at Swensen but I will have to carry a big and bulky DDI book together with me all the way to Dhoby to have dinner. ):

I shall blog about my Saturday once again. It's another day out together with Mi Yan and Ah Gen. We went to catch the movie 'Tokyo' and I almost fell asleep in the cinema. To those who are thinking whether they should catch the show, my advice to you is a big NO unless you are a very artistic person.

The whole show has been split into 3 parts and each part tells a different story. We went to watch this show because Ah Gen and I misread the description for the movie. We should have went to watch 'The Coffin' instead of 'Tokyo'.

The 3 of us went to have some snacks before going to catch the movie. Gen says she would give us a treat because she's super late that day! We chose to have a mango desert at the Sukotdu(i dont know the spelling) a japanese restaurant that sells ice-cream. Yes, mango my favorite!


Mi Yan and Mango Desert.

Went to catch 'Tokyo' after eating and came out of the cinema feeling super disappointed on the movie. We settled ourselves for dinner over at 别府, a restaurant that sells korean spicy noodles. You can choose the number of chills which is equal to the spiciness of the noodles you are going to have and it is at a super affordable price. I'm like advertising for 别府. Haha. But the noodle is super yummy and for people who loves to eat spicy food you'll sure love this.


Dinner at 别府.

After dinner, we went to meet up with the rest and head over to Timbre @ Subway. It's my first time going to Timbre @ Subway. Anyway we settle down and started to order drinks. We ordered a few jugs of margarita and it was shared between all of us. Pizza over there is super yummy too.

Chit-chatted, gossiped and cam-wored while waiting for the live band to start performing. Heard from Kai Yi before we got to Timbre, it was the best band that Timbre had performing that time. I totally agree with what he say because the band played super well and the vocalist sang super goooood.


Timbre @ Subway.

Dearest.

Ah Gen.

Hoong Eng and Hui Jia.

Aww, my beloved PT Daughter.

Yours Truly with Kai Yi's beer.

No comments: