Thursday, November 13, 2008

I want to shout everything out of my lungs now!

Buffet session, picnic, BBQ, sentosa, zoo, night safari, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, goat farm, cable car ride, HSBC bridge! Who want to go together with me! I wanted to do all these things since dont know when. Anyone who want to go to these places, name a date and I'll go with you.

DDI quiz during tomorrow lab session and I'm not done memorizing everything. NTP project part 3 due tomorrow but still not yet done because we dont know how to. RAD class test is coming on Monday yet to start studying. OOAD review question 3 due next Tuesday and I have not even starting on it. There are so many things, so little time. This weekend shall be a stay at home weekend.

Sometimes I really feel like breaking down and cry while I rant everything out. But who would be willing to hear me out? I feel super lonely at times too!

No comments: