Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is the last NYPCO practice before we head to Hong Kong. But there are still a lot of logistics stuffs yet to be done (eg: packing of instruments) we will have to get it all done and load the instruments up onto the truck by Saturday afternoon and be at the airport at 515am on Sunday morning.

I cant believe that I would be leaving Singapore in 4 more days time. I'm feeling not that excited for this trip maybe it's due to the amount of things we have to get it done before the whole trip. After doing so much you would not have anything to look forward to already. But still the feeling is not as bad as the Sydney trip last year, when I only know 3 people in the whole orchestra and totally dont feel like board the plane at the very last minute.

I hope the trip this year would be a super pleasant one, everyone enjoying the trip just like Sydney trip last year. :D

No comments: