Monday, September 1, 2008

I have a sexy voice!

Comex 2008 has finally ended. 4 days of work over at the Suntec City Convention Hall. My leg wasnt that tired throughout the 4 days of show, that's something I should be super happy of. Hoho. Sales throughout these 4 days were also not that bad. I hope the pay for this Comex Show can come before my Hong Kong trip, so I can bring it there to spend. Thank you to Yue Ling, Cheryl, Hoong Eng, Amelia and Roxanne for getting external hard-disk from me. Gen, Dearest, BenBen, Coconuts (this is how she fall in love with my sexy voice), Hui Jia and Zhen Yao coming down to the show to find me.

Selling moon cake for the very first day today was super tiring for me. My legs hurt like hell! This is all because I have to wear covered shoes while selling moon cakes that's why I have to wear my jelly shoe and it makes my leg super pain. It is also super boring over there. As friends know, one of my hobbies is talk and I worked with a guy that dont talk much today. Can you imagine how I spend my 12 hours with him today? I hope the Auntie that come and join us tomorrow will be a friendly and willing to talk one.

Shall blog more when I feel like. =D

No comments: