Monday, August 18, 2008

Yan Jun

A blogger has her rights to write things that she like. A reader of the blog has the rights to comment on what she writes. I'm not the one who wants to make a big fuss out of it. I just want people to understand what some bloggers are made of.

I did try to understand your plight. But not up to the extent that you can just scold anyone "Damn bloody bastard!" Of course, like what I say you can display your unhappiness on your own blog and I can have my rights to comment on it.

You dont have to suppress yourself after a COUPLE of TIMES that kwen reluctantly smiled! You can just not look at him. Why are you giving him so much of your attention? You are still in love with him? I doubt so.

You have your rights to scold; I have my rights to comment.

From : Melissa

----------------------------------

Everyone has their rights to air their views. No one can restrict them for we live in a open society, moreover it’s just a blog? It is obvious that I am not a troublemaker, for I dun have the genes in me. I wonder where my finger is pointing to.. o, dun bother to turn, its u.

I have tried to understand your plight but I sincerely feel that you have gone overboard. WAY overboard. I think of you as a Sydney roommate, orchestra member. I can condone your nasty behaviour in any events, but definitely not this. He is my love one, do I need to emphasize anymore? From this event, all I can say is, I am utterly disappointed in u.

It is useless to suppress that much. But then again, maybe that’s why you’re behaving this way. One suggestion for you, dun suppress anymore of such grudge in you. I dun want to watch “the grudge 2” in the movie ok. Or maybe you would like to act in a superhero movie? Because somehow I feel that you think you possess the power to control people, for instance, making them smile.

And… last but not least, I have the right to comment.

From : Anonymous 1

No comments: