Friday, August 8, 2008

It's 08-08-08! Cool date yea.

Woke up early in the morning and did some last minute revision for my Comm Skills paper. I did my Comm Skills paper today and it was up to my expectation. Luckily I didnt forget a lot of things that was important. Lucky me. It was a super early paper and I was super glad that I wasnt late for it.

Headed to Hougang Mall help in getting food for the BBQ at night together with Quan Lin. It has been really a long time since I last met them. Got those food and headed to Rui Xiang's house. It was dont know how long ago since I last stepped into his house. Got food ready and cooked Mee Hoon together with Rui Xiang's Mum. Chatted with his Mum too. It was a really small gathering, at least I get to see those people that I have not seen for a very long time.

No more papers for the time being till 2 week later. Hoho. I shall take a break for 1 week.

It's National Day tomorrow. Enjoy your day people!


Support EVCO!

No comments: