Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday Date.

I finally got out of the house after 4 days. The feeling of getting out of the house is super good. I dont need to face the 4 walls of my room. Of course, before I went out of the house I did touch a little bit of my Computering Mathematics 2. (:

Met up with Gen in the afternoon at Vivo City. I had a super hard time finding her at the correct place. She wanted to eat ice-cream and we had it at the Awfully Chocolate. It is a very special ice cream, it taste sweet plus a little of bitterness. The shop look super simple, if not being brought there by Gen I think I would not notice that there is a shop there selling ice-cream. What I heard from her is there is only 2 branch of it in Singapore. We went to walk/shop around and decided to settle ourselves at Marche for lunch.

Random photos from Marche.


With Gen. My head super big.

Food + Gen = Happy Gen.

Lunch for the day.

After settle lunch over at Marche, we go on walking while waiting for Han Xinger to finish her work and come over to meet us. Gen suggested going to the pet shop when we walked pass it and we went in to look at cute animals. It's my first time experience walking into the pet shop at Vivo. Lols.

Photos from the Pet Shop.

I love Hamsters. My primary school used to buy them and let each class take care of one hamster. I did bring them home once but my parent didnt like it. They even threaten to throw it away. So I didnt try to bring them home again! But dont you think they look so cute and harmless?





I used to be scared of dogs and even hate them as I was once bitten when I was young. But looking at those dogs in the pet shop, they look super harmless. I didnt know why the dog would bite me when I was just running around with my sister. -.-





After finish walking around at Vivo, Gen and I headed down to City Hall to meet Xinger, Jasmine and Eunice. We had the Spicy Ramen for dinner. Dinner was fill with gossiping. Haha. We went on shopping around Suntec and slowly walked to Marina. Gen suddenly remembers that there were fireworks at 9pm. We tried to get there in time, afraid that the fireworks had already started. We got there just in time but there were still no fireworks and we started photos with my camera.

Photos taken while waiting for fireworks.


Jasmine request to cover up certain parts. Haha.







NYPCO Logo.

Cover up cover up.

Jasmine and Han Xing Er started doing stupid actions. Their actions have been caught by my camera. Lols.







We waited really too long for the fireworks and it still did not appear. Sad to say, we started taking super un-glam photos. PS: Guess whether the hands are on the person's face.


Gen.

Eunice.

Jasmine.

Xing Er.

Your Truly.

After watching fireworks, we went to have the Hokkaido ice-cream, super yummy. We are like some kind of auntie standing outside of the Hokkaido ice-cream shop and start to gossip there again. Like what Gen says, today is all the super gossip queen outing. Opps.


Last photo of the day.

There's an incoming Nuffnang Advertisment in my blog! Hohoho. Money Money Money.

No comments: