Monday, August 18, 2008


EVCO's Fire is over on Saturday. It's finally over. No more hardcore practices on Saturdays and Sundays. My weekends are back. I'm glad that I didnt mess up myself that much by playing a lot of wrong notes. Big thank you to Kellyn (sending me a supporting msg), Roxanne, Auntie Shirlee, people from NYPCO (coming down and support the concert) really hope all of you enjoyed the concert! This performance also allows me to gain a lot of experience. From learning those songs to sitting on the stage focusing my attention for 2 hours plus. I shall stop typing now and post photos.

Photos behind the stage. Haha.


Look at how long Shing's skirt is. She can even wear it as a tube and it is still going to touch the ground.

Waitress wannabe

Hui Jia.

Coconuts.

NYPCO/EVCO members. (I forget to take individual photos with Daniel, Shing and BenBen.)

Kenny.

Dearest. (He look super stone and I look super fat.)

Yours Truly.

Back to Cheng San, after moving instruments.


With the flowers Hui Jia's classmates gave to her.

Look at how dumb both of them can be. Haha.

There are lots of things coming up for me for the next few weeks. Some I wish it would happen faster and some of it I wish it would get over now. 3 Major papers on the following dates.

25 August 2008 - Internet Programming
27 August 2008 - Computing Mathematic 2
28 August 2008 - Operating System Management

Meeting up with girlfriends on Tuesday for a simple dinner. (Hopefully.) Work for the COMEX Show 2009, moon cakes festivals 2009 and a getaway Hong Kong trip.

I'm going off to bed.

No comments: