Monday, August 25, 2008

1 down 2 more to go.

Internet Programming paper today was not that bad. I still can answer those questions. Lucky me! I hope things would go well for Computering Mathematics 2 and Operating System Management paper too.

Bukit Batok CC concert yesterday was not bad. The Dizi performance is good. Before I went to watch concert, I studied at home and even studied till overtime and let Gen waited for me. Haha. Sorry Gen.

Oh well, I dont know what to type already. Photos for now then.


Dearest. He look super cute! (:

Guo Wei. He seldom takes photos duh.

During the interval of the concert, after taking all those normal photos they start off with the idea of taking funny photos again.




After Guo Wei proposes to Zhen Yao, they finally decided to kiss.

Guo Wei is kinda unfaithful to Zhen Yao. But Kenny loves him. Haha.

Back to the concert hall after the interval.


Hui Jia and Gen. Hui Jia, you dont look fat but I do!

Dinner at Thai Express after the concert and home sweet home!

No comments: