Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Browsing through those photos in my laptop really make me miss all those old days that I had with my girlfriends. It has been around 1 year plus since we left secondary school. Days at secondary school are deeply missed. I always have all of you through my good and bad times. Being there when I needed all of you the most. All those crazy things that we have done are really fun!

My 3 dearest ladies, 4 years in secondary school has been so much more happening together with 3 of you. We are just like 4 flavors of gummy in a gummy bag, though the 4 of us have different character but we still make it to become bestie for 4 years. I treasure you ladies alot because I know there no other ppl that I can find just like you ladies.

Peiwen, I only get to really know you better when we started selling moon cakes together last year. 12 days of working together has been real fun. Mahjong kakis too. I love your dad's food and your mum's apple.

Pearlyn Princess, I only get to know you better after we finish our Os. Also during Genting trip last year, our relationship did get better. Being the room-mate of you and Wei Ting is really a first time for me and it has been a great experience. You look really super pretty and can be super crazy at times too.

Farah, we only get to know each other better when we were in the same class throughout secondary 3 and 4. You have been a great person whom gives good ideas to how problems should be solved.


My 3 Dear ladies.

Girlfriends.

Let's look forward for dinner on Sunday.

No comments: