Saturday, May 3, 2008


Random Photo.

3 assignment down. 4 more to go.

This is the first time throughout my 1 year plus poly life, i feel the push that i need to get assignment done in such a short time given. This is only week 3 and I have assignment due this week. I still have 4 more assignment that due either week 5 or 6. This is going to kill me soon. No matter how much time i put in to do my assignment, there would be more and more coming on their way.

I miss all of my girlfriends so much. Whenever they want to meet, I would always have to do my project because the due date is coming soon.(take note: I'm not doing last min work!) Luckily i did met them during Ah Chow bday celebration yesterday. I really hope i have more time to meet up with them soon. Dinner together with some gossiping about school stuffs make me feel so great.

Happy belated 18th Birthday Ah Chow!! (1st May)

Before I go off, a short msg for my dearest bugibugi.
Fight for those things that you think it is worth you fighting over. You are the one who can decide what you want to do. But you will have to be totally responsible for it. No matter what, you'll always have melly's support.

No comments: