Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lunar New Year is coming in 1 week time but i yet got any clothings for myself. Gonna make a trip to get my clothing for new year if not i will have no new clothes. Shall get a few simple clothings so i can wear it to school during the next sem.

Went with Gen to her performance on friday together with daniel. It was easy money for her. But the taxi fare there was horrible. Dinner was on her at NewYork NewYork. Thanks Gen! You will have me as your date on your birthday for lunch.

Working together with Siying at One Degree 15. Easy money for the both of us as the pay was as high as 7.50/hr. Job was a much easier one as compared to Traders but the staff food over there sucks! The only bad point would be the shutter bus timing to leave the country club. The need to chase the bus after getting your pay.

I'm gonna join yoga class soon together with jiawen, gen and han han. I'm so excited over it.

Bytch Tan.

No comments: