Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yesterday was a damn sinful day for me. I ate a packet of chicken rice at home then went to had Sakae with Kennedy, Ming Kai and Yoji. After that had Long John Silver fer dinner and came home to finish up the soup. Poor Yoji and I have to eat while listen to Kennedy and MingKai quarreling with each other. How holy can it be! I can really hear my fats telling me that they are growing up again. My running mates! We MUST really meet up soon. If not all my hardwork all this while will be wasted. Hohohohoho.

Went to school to study GD today together with Wendee, Roxy, Sheng and Ikram. I'm left with 2 chapter. WAHOOOOOOO. I cant wait for the paper to end on Thursday. Pray hard for me that i can do well.


Nagging King, Gaming King, Drawing King, Complain Queen.

Yours Truly.

Presenting my dearest Biatcho.

All i want fer Christmas is you.

No comments: