Friday, December 21, 2007

I've got so much things to blog about. Take your time to scroll down and read it.

Kai Yi's post birthday celebration.
Watched The Warlords in the afternoon! The story line of the movie is good. Go catch it if you have the time. Waited for the 4 of them to finish their party world session at 8pm and headed to Marina Square to have dinner at 10pm. The journey to Marina Square was a killer! But dinner at Cafe Cartel was great.


Group Photo.

Groupie Annual Dinner
Met up a few of them and head down to ChinaTown to get their monies changed to RM. Walked around at ChinaTown till it's time to head down to Vivo City to meet the rest. Dinner at Fig&Olive. Food there wasnt that bad, the serving was a little bit too small. Luckily i wasnt really hungry. Shared my food with Pearlyn and Drusilla. Took photos after we are done eating. Shall post a few photos i got from Kellyn's friendster, and only upload the rest when i get back my thumbdrive from Pearlyn.


Musicians back in old school.

my lovely girlfriends.

Genting Trip
Genting with 23 people was a great experience and fun! Having late night walk outside the hotel room, having maggie noodles fer breakfast. Heading down to KL for shopping. ThemePark was a big WAHOOO! Especially with Space Shot which i sat 4 times. Sleeping together with Pearlyn and Wei Ting was good because they'll wake up once they hear the alarm clock. Haha. Starbucks was a favourite spot for us to slack. Late night gambling which help me to clear my debts. I love long bus journey, i can have all my time in the world to sleep.

I shall post the photos once i get back my thumbdrive from Pearlyn too. && i pray hard that Alvin can get back his camera! Alot of nice photos are in it.

No comments: