Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chirstmas Exchange 2007!
Chistmas this year was a better one compared to last year. Had a few chistmas exchange this year. It's kinda cool. I'm sure going to have it next year again.

NYPCO Christmas Exchange.
Had practice in the morning and had a early christmas exchange in the afternoon. Everyone had to draw lots to see whose present they'll get. I didnt know whose present i got. But Genevine got my present! The Candy Stick!

B44!

Groupie Christmas Exchange.
Had the Chistmas Exchange together with Andy's birthday celebration. We had to get present for the person we had draw lots before that day. Pearlyn was the one who bought present for me. & she got me brown color face shop nail polish and a mask!

Pearl Pearl.

& for my 5 years fren!

This is what i got for him from my Genting Trip. He promise me that he'll wear it the next time he see me and he really did it!

Gonna go and bathe and head down to NYP!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee yo!

No comments: